I have in store for you a glittering Sunday special. It is a straightforward 15 minute dish that is great for the budget and impressive enough to cook for your friends.
Creamy coconut thai style chicken red curry with broccoli and coriander is a nutritious dish, guaranteed to boost you full of a few goodies.
Make in bulk this Sunday and have it for a few lunches this week.
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 White Onion, finely sliced
3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
3 Thumbs Ginger, grated
1 Heaped Tbsp Red Curry Paste
1 Tin Coconut Milk
200g Organic Chicken Thigh, finely chopped
1/2 Broccoli, roughly chopped florets
1/2 Cup Fresh Baby Spinach
1/4 Bunch Fresh Coriander, roughly chopped
- In a large non-stick frying pan, melt coconut oil. Add onion, garlic and ginger and let it sweat until soft and fragrant.
- Add dollop of red curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Add chicken and let it cook for 10-15 minutes. Add the broccoli a couple of minutes before the end, I like to leave it crunchy so only two minutes for me.
- Finish curry with baby spinach and fresh coriander and 1/2 lime squeezed for each bowl.
- Serve with rice or quinoa if you need to bulk up meal.