2-3 Free Range Chicken Thighs (skinless & de-boned)
1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
2 Sml Gem Lettuces, washed and torn
10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
4 Rashers Free Range Streaky Bacon, chopped into lardons,
Handful Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 Tbsp Greek Yoghurt
Couple of Splashes of Worcestershire Sauce (try this one its the bomb!)
1 Lemon Squeezed
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Tbsp Capers
Sea Salt & Pepper
1. Cover the chicken thighs in the cayenne pepper and a splash of olive oil and make sure that all the thigh nooks and crannies are covered in cayenne pepper. Leave to one side.
2. In a small frying pan, add a dash of olive oil and fry this little bacon lardons, until crispy.
3. Whilst bacon is crisping up. In a pestle and mortar, smash the garlic and capers until they are a pulp. Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and greek yoghurt, mix well until a dressing consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove crispy bacon lardons from frying pan and immediately add chicken to hot pan. Fry for around 4-5 minutes either side until chicken is cooked through. Leave for a couple of minutes to cool. Then roughly slice.
5. Load up your board or salad bowl, with crispy torn gem lettuce, tomatoes, parmesan, chicken, bacon and then drizzle with the caesar dressing.