- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 30m
- 750 grams good quality grass fed beef mince
For the meatballs
- 1 organic/free range egg
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated or minced
- 4 thumbs ginger, peeled & finely grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup coriander (inc. stalks) finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
for the salad
- 1 large cucumber, peeled using potato peeler into ribbons
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 raw chillies , finely chopped (optional)
- 360 grams soba noodles (90g per person)
- 2 limes, squeezed
for the dressing
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 4 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated or minced
- In large bowl add all meat ball ingredients, combine well. Then roll into golf-sized balls. Should make about 16 balls.
- Preheat a large frying pan with a splash of olive/coconut oil, add meat balls and cook through for about 20-25 mins (10 mins with lid on and 15 mins with lid off)
- Whilst meatballs are sizzling make your salad by combining all ingredients
- Make your dressing by combining all ingredients mix well and season to taste.
- In the last 5 minutes of cooking meatballs, cook your soba noodles in rollicking boiling water for about 5 minutes until soft. Rinse with fresh boiling water. Squeeze limes on top just before serving.
- Load up plate and drizzle with dressing.