There is nothing more satisfying than a hot bowl of steaming pasta. Its a guilty pleasure on hot or cold evenings. The most recent combination that I went for was fresh smoked salmon, asparagus and spring onion with a dash of lemon and sprinkling of parsley and parmesan. Deliciously simple with only a handful of ingredients. 15 minutes to make.
Happy Thursday Folks
Couple of Slices of Fresh Smoked Salmon, finely sliced
2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
5 Spring Onions, finely chopped
4 to 5 Asparagus, chopped
1 Lemon, Squeezed
Sml Handful Parsley, finely chopped
Sprinkling of Grated Parmesan (optional)
Small Handful of Spaghetti
1. Bring a small sauce pan to the boil, add the spaghetti and cook according to the packet, generally 8-10 minutes.
2. Grab yourself a frying pan, add a small splash of olive oil. Heat.
3. Add garlic & spring onions and fry until soft.
4. Add asparagus and half the lemon juice.
5. Add Salmon and the rest of the lemon. Pasta should be cooked by now. Drain and add to frying pan. Toss around.
6. Serve up with sprinkling of parmesan and parsley and maybe a grind of pepper.