What are you Taco’ing about…is probably one of my favourite vegetarian dishes, its cheap, great to bring out when you have all the girls over for a mid-week feed or just a night in with the boy and it takes less than 25 minutes to put together.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. What are you up to? A whole group of us have a very special Engagement Party to attend, possible photos to be uploaded after the weekend. Happy Days.
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
2 Tins Four Bean Mix, drained & washed
1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
6 Tortilla Wraps, heated in oven or microwave
1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
1 Tsp Sugar
1/2 Red Capsicum, sliced
1 Lg Handful Cheddar Cheese, grated
2 Lg Handful Garden Leaves
1 Handful Parsley
1. Grab a large frying, medium heat with a good glug of olive oil, add onions and garlic and fry until soft. Also turn oven to 150c and whack in the tortilla wraps (wrapped in foil) to slowly heat.
2. Add the tin tomatoes and cook until bubbling
3. Grab a large mixing bowl and place beans in, empty contents of taco season and toss around, until all beans are covered with seasoning.
4. Add the beans to the bubbling tomatoes and cook through for 10 minutes on a medium heat. Take wraps out of the oven
5. Season to taste with sugar, salt & pepper.
6. Take wraps out of the oven. Serve in bowls, so everyone can pick and chose. Fill your wrap and scoff your face!